The Value Chain Facilitator (Safe Dairy Products Market Development) will be responsible for overall management & facilitation of safe dairy products market development initiatives in the project areas. The position should have more than 3 years working experience in development sectors in the following areas;
- Action Plan: Ability to prepare project action plan and executes the field level dairy products market development activities in due time.
- Capacity Development: Must have ability to facilitate training, mobilize dairy producers group and their capacity building.
- Liaison with different line agencies & stakeholders: Must have leadership skills in developing partnership with GoB & private sectors and market actors in the project areas.
- Supervision & Monitoring: Ability to monitor the project activities in a regular basis, prepare case studies, fact sheet, survey, & evaluation activities and reporting as well.
- Coordination & Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bangla with ability to build relationship with project participants.
- Entrepreneurship Development: Must have capacity to handle multiple entrepreneurs related to dairy products service markets as well as develop their capacity to run the enterprise successfully.
Computer skills: Expert in MS Office applications-word/excel/power point presentation, database and familiar with Internet.
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to apply with their details CV including all educational qualifications & experience certificates, 2 passport size color photos, 2 References (Non relative) with a cover letter addressing to the Assistant Director, Human Resource Department, Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK), GUK Tower, Banani, Bogura-5800. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview. Please mention the position in the subject line. CV and cover letter should be in same word/PDF file.
E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or send hard copy to the above mentioned address before deadline.
Application Deadline: 25 November 2021