- We are looking for a Senior compliance officer to ensure that our operations and business transaction follow all relevant legal and internal rules. You will also review employees` work and provide advice on compliance. To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak their mind and stand by their decisions. You should be familiar with risk management and development organization`s standards (Development projects and Microfinance program).
- Senior Compliance officer will verify the large debts of Credit program of the Organization, verify the write-ff loan and which to be written- off in future.
- In addition, it will report to the authority’s time to time whether the policy and procedures are being implemented from the various department of the organization in line with the existing procedure and policy of institution /Donner.
- The compliance officer will report to the authorities through monitoring the rights and grievances of the beneficiaries and employees.
- Other than that Sr. compliance officer will act as a consultant and guide to Compliance officers under his jurisdiction.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance system
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weakness
- Evaluate business activities (e.g., investments) to assess risk factor
- Collaborate with external auditors when needed
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and ongoing practices
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to apply with their details CV including all educational qualifications & experience certificates, 2 passport size color photos, 2 References (Non relative) with a cover letter addressing to the Assistant Director, Human Resource Department, Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK), GUK Tower, Banani, Bogura-5800. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview. Please mention the position in the subject line. CV and cover letter should be in same word/PDF file.
E-mail your CV to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or send hard copy to the above mentioned address before deadline.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2022