Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK) is one of the leading non-government social development organization in Bangladesh. This organization is helping the under-privileged people of Bangladesh by providing finance, education, healthcare and market linkage to realize their full potential. GUK is operating in 56 districts of Bangladesh with more than 5000 employees.
Analyze and document the requirements and the deliverables
- Design, code, test and deploy software following standard coding styles and practice
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear readable code
- Install, maintain and publish software for users
- Conduct user training to familiarize them with the software
- Collect user feedback and update the software with new features and fix bugs.
- Develop / update organizations website
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The candidate must have solid foundation on PHP and Laravel framework.
- Solid understanding of MVC is mandatory.
- Must have expertise on MySQL and PostgreSQL and should be able to write complex queries
- Applicants having experience of ERP development &/ Open ERP configuration will get additional advantage
- Applicants having familiarity with Python programming will get advantage.
- The applicant must have the attitude of self-learning of new skills and technology
- The applicant should be able to deliver the project independently with little supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, time management and planning skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skill
- 1 to 2 year(s) paid job experience of software development and real-life project delivery.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3