The Project Manager will be responsible for overall project management and smooth implementation of project activities. The position should have more than 5 years working experience in development sectors in the following areas;
- Action Plan: Ability to prepare project action plan, execute the field level activities, case studies and follow up log frame indicators & reporting.
- Staff Development & Management: Capacity to develop staffs, proper guidance for performing field activities, appraisal of performance and their capacity building for effective implementation of project activities.
- Partnership Development & Liaison with different line agencies & stakeholders: Must have leadership skills in partnership development with GoB & private sectors.
- Monitoring & Result Management: Ability to monitor the project activities in a regular basis, prepare case studies, fact sheet, survey, & evaluation activities and reporting as well.
- Coordination & Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bangla with ability to build relationship with project participants.
- Entrepreneurship Development: Must have capacity to handle multiple entrepreneurs related to meat, feed, fodder, livestock services, LSP, dairy mechanization as well as develop their capacity to run the enterprise in a sustainable way.
- Creative and Innovation: Generating new ideas, new business initiatives on environmental practices, intervention designing & planning.
Computer skills: Expert in MS Office applications-word/excel/power point presentation, database and familiar with Internet.
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to apply with their details CV including all educational qualifications & experience certificates, 2 passport size color photos, 2 References (Non relative) with a cover letter addressing to the Assistant Director, Human Resource Department, Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK), GUK Tower, Banani, Bogura-5800. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview. Please mention the position in the subject line. CV and cover letter should be in same word/PDF file.
E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or send hard copy to the above mentioned address before deadline.
Application Deadline: 25 November 2021