The Monitoring & Result Management Officer will be responsible for overall project monitoring & reporting on the basis of monthly, quarterly and annually; the position should have more than 5 years working experiences in development sectors in the following areas;
- Reporting & Documentation: Have skills on preparing monthly progress report, quarterly and annual report in time;
- Event Report:: Ability to produce different report of the project; participate field level meeting/workshop/training as well as reporting;
- Case Study: Ability to produces case studies of the project successful cases at different level of project participants on regular basis;
- Managing Photo Archive: Ability to operate camera and manage photo archive of each MEs in before and after scenario for assessing the project performance.
- Coordination & Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bangla with ability to build relationship with project participants.
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to apply with their details CV including all educational qualifications & experience certificates, 2 passport size color photos, 2 References (Non relative) with a cover letter addressing to the Assistant Director, Human Resource Department, Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK), GUK Tower, Banani, Bogura-5800. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview. Please mention the position in the subject line. CV and cover letter should be in same word/PDF file.
E-mail your CV to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or send hard copy to the above mentioned address before deadline.
Application Deadline: 31 December 2021