- To train and to supervise the activities of Assistant Accounts Offers (AAO)
- To ensure the accountability of AAO under supervision and to take the responsibility of their performance
- To periodically check and verify books of accounts of branch offices.
- To verify bills & vouchers of branch offices and to ensure expenses are incurred as per budget.
- To visit branch offices periodically and to submit report to Deputy Director (F&A).
- To verify and analyze AIS & MIS reports, identify anomalies, and take necessary corrective actions.
- Candidates should have at least 3 years practical working experience in the same position in any financial institutions.
- Candidates having experience in micro-finance organization will get priority
- Good oral and written communication skills both in Bangla and English
- Should be familiar with different types of communication and skilled at developing appropriate documents.
- Must have good command on computer application like MS word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Should be familiar with email management, social media, messaging, and video conferencing applications
- The candidate should be able to critically analyze various financial statements and reports
- Should be ready to travel frequently.
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to apply with their details CV including all educational qualifications & experience certificates, 2 passport size color photos, 2 References (Non relative) with a cover letter addressing to the Assistant Director, Human Resource Department, Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK), GUK Tower, Banani, Bogura-5800. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview. Please mention the position in the subject line. CV and cover letter should be in same word/PDF file.
E-mail your CV to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or send hard copy to the above mentioned address before deadline.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2022