- Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK) is national non-government social development operating for more than 30 years organization in Bangladesh. This organization is helping the under-privileged people of Bangladesh by providing finance, education, healthcare, and market linkage to realize their full potential. gGalore Ltd. is a life stye product brand established by GUK with a vision to enhancing market linkage facility for its beneficiaries by setting up chain stores that will sale products like garments, handicrafts, leather goods etc. in its stores and online marketplace. Head of Design will be primarily responsible for product design by leading the product design team and controlling the product design process.
- To be responsible for high quality product design to satisfy customers’ needs.
- To lead and supervise entire design process & product design team and provide technical decisions like theme selection, fabric selection, product design etc.
- Contribute to the business plan, product mix selection, pricing, and brand strategy of the organization.
- Plan and execute the annual design cycle of products throughout the year to satisfy the business needs.
- Study the market trend to have a reflection on product design & development to full fill customer needs.
- Develop design ideas through coordination with merchandising & sample team. Also, conduct brainstorming and focus group discussions to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction after delivering the products to the market.
- Ensure availability of enough variety in products and designs.
- Assist in vendor/producer development processes.
- Monitor sales status to ensure future needs and demands of the customers.
- Work at office
- Graduate in Fashion designing from any Reputed University.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in fashion design, preferably from reputed fashion brand.
- Good understanding of various types of fabrics is mandatory.
- Track record of designing high quality products.
- The candidate must have a good understanding of the production process of lifestyle products.
- The candidate should have a very good sense of consumer behavior.
- Able to work in illustrator, Photoshop, or any other design software.
- Good leadership quality with minimum 3 years’ experience of team leading.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to qualified candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3 (Yearly)
Application Deadline : 25 Jul 2023
This job is Expired