- Vacancy: 03
- Experience: 4 to 6 year(s)
- Educational Qualification: Masters degree in any discipline,Masters degree in any discipline
- Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK) is one of the leading non-government social development organization in Bangladesh. This organization is helping the under-privileged people of Bangladesh by providing finance, education, healthcare and market linkage to realize their full potential. GUK is operating in 56 districts of Bangladesh with more than 5000 employees. GUK Training Center is responsible for training & development of the employees of the organization.
- Identify skill gap by conducting training need assessment of the employees at all levels
- Develop training modules, PowerPoint slides, video tutorials etc. and conduct training sessions both physically in class and online.
- Track short and long term development of the employees
- Coordinate with functional mangers to carry out employees’ performance appraisal periodically and develop employee skill database.
- Design and implement periodic employee surveys and analyze values, attitude, motivation and employee engagement.
- Assist training center managers in planning and organizing training sessions.
- Assist training center manager in managing the training center and residences
- Keep track of industry best practices of home and abroad and reflect them in the relevant policy development.
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 4 – 6 years` experience of conducting training preferably in microfinance industry
- Hands on experience of developing training modules, PowerPoint slides, video tutorials and conducting training sessions on different functional areas like microfinance management, accounting, management, leadership and soft skills
- Comfortable at conducting training both physically and online
- Good presentation and communication skills in both oral and written Bangla and English.
- Good inter-personal and leadership skills
- Candidates having experience on employees` performance management will get advantage.
- Good command on MS office applications is mandatory
- Coordination and project management skills
- Be ready to travel frequently to the field
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Bogura (Bogura Sadar)
- Tk. 35000 – 50000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3
This job is Expired