- Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK) is one of the leading non-government social development organization in Bangladesh. This organization is helping the under-privileged people of Bangladesh by providing finance, education, healthcare and market linkage to realize their full potential. GUK is operating in 56 districts of Bangladesh with more than 5000 employees. GUK Training Center is responsible for training & development of the employees of the organization.
- Assess the skill level of employees at different levels and develop the employee skill development strategy of the organization.
- Develop skill inventory database of the organization along with existing and expected gap analysis at different point of time in future.
- Develop both long term and short term training rollout plan along with resource requirement and budget.
- Organize residential and non-residential training sessions as per plan
- Develop training modules on Management & Leadership, Microfinance, Accounting, Audit, Human Resource Management, Behavioral Competencies etc.
- Conduct training sessions along with training need assessment and post training development tracking.
- Develop employee’s performance evaluation framework combining their achievements and behavioral competencies and perform periodic evaluation
- Develop in-house trainers and / or recruit training facilitators for conducting functional training as per requirement.
- Be responsible for overall activities of the training center including trainees’ residential facility and skill development activities of all levels of employees
- Keep track of industry best practices of home and abroad and reflect them in the relevant policy development.
- Identify high quality training facility in home and abroad and procure relevant training services as per requirement.
- Advocate for relevant policy development that boosts employee productivity and learning oriented culture.
- Work at office
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 8-10 years` experience of conducting training preferably in microfinance industry
- Hands on experience of developing training modules, PowerPoint slides, video tutorials and conducting training sessions on different functional areas like microfinance management, accounting, management, leadership and soft skills
- Comfortable at conducting training both physically and online
- Good presentation and communication skills in both oral and written Bangla and English.
- Good inter-personal and leadership skills
- Candidates having experience on employees` performance management will get advantage.
- Good command on MS office applications is mandatory
- Coordination and project management skills
- Be ready to travel frequently to the field
Bogura (Bogura Sadar)
- Tk. 50000 – 75000 (Monthly)
- Salary is negotiable for highly qualified candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3
This job is Expired