- Vacancy: 01
- Experience: 3 years working experience
- Educational Qualification: Masters in Environmental Sciences/ Geography from the reputed university.
The Environment Officer will be responsible for promoting environment friendly business practices at manufacturer level for production of agri-machineries & equipment in the MEs business cluster; the position should have more than 3 years working experience in development sectors in the following areas;
- Action Plan for Measuring Tools: Ability to prepare project action plan, executes the field level activities, case studies and follow up log frame indicators & reporting.
- Environment Club: Capacity to formulate MEs for developing Environment Club at Cluster level and their capacity building on environmental practices.
- Waste Management: Have technical knowledge & skills on industrial waste management in a sustainable way at MEs business cluster.
- Monitoring of MEs Promissory Note: Ability to monitor the MEs promissory note at branch level staffs as well as compilation of monthly monitoring report.
- Coordination & Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bangla with ability to build relationship with project participants.
- Creative and Innovation: Generating new ideas, new business initiatives on environmental practices, intervention designing & planning.
- Computer skills: Expert in MS Office applications-word/excel/power point presentation, database and familiar with Internet.
Salary & Benefit: Environment Officer– Monthly Gross Salary will be Monthly BDT. 40,000/- and Documentation Officer- Monthly BDT. 40,000/- (with other admissible benefits by the project budget such as festival bonus, mobile/internet bill, transport allowance etc.).
Employment Status: Contractual basis (initially one year and extended contract for two years based on performance)
Job Location: Bogura
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to apply with their details CV including all educational & experience certificate, 2 References (Non relative) with a cover letter addressing to the Assistant Director, Human Resource Department, Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK), GUK Tower, Banani, Bogura.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. Please mention the position in the subject line. CV and cover letter should be in same word/PDF file. *Photograph must be enclosed with the CVs.
E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or send hard copy to the above mentioned address before deadline.