- Vacancy: 01
- Experience: 3 years working experience
- Educational Qualification: Masters in Social Science /Economics or Masters in any other discipline.
The Documentation Officer will be responsible for overall project reporting in the basis of monthly, quarterly and annually; the position should have more than 3 years working experience in development sectors in the following areas;
- Reporting & Documentation: Have skills on preparing monthly progress report, quarterly report and annual report in time;
- Event Report:: Ability to produce different report of the project; participate field level meeting/workshop/training as well as reporting;
- Case Study: Ability to produces case studies of the project successful cases at different level of project participants on regular basis;
- Managing Photo Achieve: Ability to operate camera and manage photo achieve of each MEs in before and after scenario for assessing the project performance.
- Coordination & Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bangla with ability to build relationship with project participants.
- Computer skills: Expert in MS Office applications-word/excel/power point presentation, database and familiar with Internet.
Salary & Benefit: Environment Officer– Monthly Gross Salary will be Monthly BDT. 40,000/- and Documentation Officer- Monthly BDT. 40,000/- (with other admissible benefits by the project budget such as festival bonus, mobile/internet bill, transport allowance etc.).
Employment Status: Contractual basis (initially one year and extended contract for two years based on performance)
Job Location: Bogura
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to apply with their details CV including all educational & experience certificate, 2 References (Non relative) with a cover letter addressing to the Assistant Director, Human Resource Department, Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK), GUK Tower, Banani, Bogura.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. Please mention the position in the subject line. CV and cover letter should be in same word/PDF file. *Photograph must be enclosed with the CVs.
E-mail your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or send hard copy to the above mentioned address before deadline.