The Assistant Value Chain Facilitator will be responsible for facilitation of upazila level project activities such as livestock services promotion, feed promotion, dairy product promotion, dairy mechanization, information and financial service promotion to the farmers/producers/feed producers/meat producers. The position should have more than 3 years working experience in development sectors in the following areas;
- Action Plan: Ability to prepare project action plan and execute the planned activities in the field.
- Capacity Development: Must have ability to facilitate training, mobilize farmers group and their capacity building.
- Supervision & Monitoring: Ability to monitor the farmers level activities in a regular basis, prepare case studies, fact sheet, survey, & evaluation activities and reporting as well.
- Coordination & Communication: Regular communication and coordination with upazila level service market actors and ability to build relationship with project participants.
- Entrepreneurship Development: Must have capacity to develop respective entrepreneurs related to project participants as well as develop their capacity to run the enterprise successfully.
Computer skills: Expert in MS Office applications-word/excel/power point presentation, database and familiar with Internet.
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to apply with their details CV including all educational qualifications & experience certificates, 2 passport size color photos, 2 References (Non relative) with a cover letter addressing to the Assistant Director, Human Resource Department, Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK), GUK Tower, Banani, Bogura-5800. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview. Please mention the position in the subject line. CV and cover letter should be in same word/PDF file.
E-mail your CV to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or send hard copy to the above mentioned address before deadline.
Application Deadline: 25 November 2021